Friday, April 8, 2011

it's fashion, not just clothesss

I wore the cutest outfit (very American Eagle inspired) with this hairstyle. I remember last year was when I went through a revolution of hairstyles. Not so much now. It's either long and loose or slicked up into a bun. Boring. It's awkward writing a blog for what was suppose to be yesterday's post..so I'll keep it short (in terms of getting into it). Speaking of short, I plan to cut my hair :O Not a shocker, I literally am a hair chameleon. So I'm able to post a pic of my hairstyle, but not my outfit : / It's yes, dare I say the term...complicated. If you will, it's illustratively explained from my post, I Love You . I'm currently thinking of more efficient ways to display my outfit of the day? Anywhoooo, it's fashion, not just clothes! ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment