Friday, March 4, 2011

" 'Their Passion Was So Intense' "

These leggings are so fun - when I get bored in class, I can just read my legs xD
They actually have quotations, articles, stories, style tips, etc. on it! Haha I probably look crazy when reading, but it's not long when people take notice and try to read it as well lol. I've been wearing jeans for the longest time EVER. I wanted to be comfortable, so this whole week until today, I wore sweats or leggings. <--- I absolutely love them, but okay if you wear some sweats, your underwear line shows and sabes que you can't always wear a dang thong right? Or a long shirt. So with this outfit, I just wanted to be COMFORTABLE. I wore a long baggy shirt and a sleeveless vest....and for shoes? Slippers ;) I wasn't even trying to coordinate, it was just instinct and based on function = comfort <3. As my mom always told me, "don't try to hard, be natural." That's when you look effortless. Wish everyone a good day and hey, make it a comfy one if you like :)

No comments:

Post a Comment